I am a chocolate addict. I love, love, love chocolate. Particularly in the form of actual chocolate or brownies. And lately, there have been a lot of people in our 21 Day Fix Support Group (come join us!) asking for dessert recipes. So I thought I’d dial that in a little more and find us some really great 21 Day Fix Brownie recipes.
Eat chocolate and be merry, y’all!
21 Day Fix Brownie Recipes
- 21 Day Fix Secret Ingredient Brownies – you’re going to love these. And you’ll never believe what the “secret” ingredient is! Container counts: 1 Yellow Treat Swap, 1 1/2 Tsp, 2 tsp sugar
- Cocoa Banana Oat Bars – ok, these are not *quite* brownies…but close enough! Container counts: 1/2 PURPLE, 1/2 YELLOW, 1 TSP
- Flourless Brownie Muffins – no flour, which is perfect for someone like me, who’s trying to avoid grains. Container counts: 1 1/2 Yellow, 1 Tsp
- Flourless Chickpea Brownies – SUPER healthy! Container count: 1 Yellow
- Pumpkin Brownies – I think pumpkin is perfectly acceptable to eat year-round! Container counts = 1 Yellow Treat Swap
- One Minute Flourless Brownie – Flour-free and only takes one minute to make…what’s not to love? Container counts: 1 Purple, 4 Tsp (actually, a little more…but how much you want to use is up to you)
- Peanut Butter Blondies – Not quite chocolate, but…still yummy. Container counts: 1 Yellow, 1 Orange, 2 Tsp
- Double Chocolate No-Bake Brownies – they had me at “double chocolate.” Container count: 1/2 Yellow, 1 1/2 Tsp
- Brownie Batter Overnight Oats – Brownie Batter? Yes, please.
- Chocolate No-Bake Cookies – not a brownie, but, close enough. Container count: 1 Yellow Treat Swap
- Chocolate Banana Ice Cream – so, this not quite a brownie, either…but I don’t think you’ll mind! 🙂
What’s your favorite way to enjoy chocolate on the 21 Day Fix? I hope some of these 21 Day Fix brownie recipes can help curb your cravings…because when all else fails, chocolate.
Be sure to join us on Facebook for more 21 Day Fix recipes, meal planning and budgeting help, and tons of free printables!
I have some more healthy chocolate recipes…be sure to check those out below!